好运彩网站 www.hmkh.net 脑筋急转弯游戏能够突破固定思维模式，让孩子们转变思考方式，开发他们的超常思维能力，锻炼机智灵敏的大脑。下面小编为你整理英语脑筋急转弯，希望能帮到你。
What stays hot even if put in a fridge?
Why is the library the highest building?
It has the most stories.
Why are film stars cool?
Because they have so many fans!
What is the worst weather for a mouse?
when it rains cats and dogs.
解答：老鼠是不是真的怕倾盘大雨其实我们不太清楚，但它一定害怕猫和狗。而rain cats and dogs这个词组在英语里是表示下暴雨的固定搭配。
What two words has thousands of letters in them?
What is the longest word in the world?
Who is closer to you， your mom or your dad?
Mom is closer， because dad is farther.
What month do soldiers hate?
Why don't women go bald as soon as men?
Because women wear hair longer.
What question can you never answer "Yes" to?
Are you asleep?
Which side is the left side of a pizza?
The side that is not eaten.
Will liars be honest after they die?
No, they won’t. They lie still after they die.
Why is an empty purse always the same?
There is no change in it.
What room has no windows, no doors, no walls and no floors?
Which can move faster, heat or cold?
Heat, because you can catch cold.
1. What kind of dog never bite? 答案：A hot dog.
2. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor? 答案：
3. Because it can't sit down.
4. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man? 答案：It's nice not to see you again.
5. What wears a cap but has no head? 答案：A bottle.
6. What rises in the morning and waves all day? 答案：A flag.
7. What is an astronomer?(天文学家)? 答案：A night watchman with a college education.
8. How can you tell clocks and watches are shy? 答案：Because they always have their hands in front of their faces.
9. What is wind? 答案：Air in a hurry.
10. What comes after the letter "A"? 答案：All the other letters.
11. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of T? 答案：Teapot.
12. What word can you make shorter by adding to it?答案：Short.
13. What person does every man take his hat off to? 答案：A barber.
14. Why does the boy carry a ladder to the school?
15. Because he wants to go to high school.
16. What can you swallow that can also swallow you?
18. What's the difference between a hill and a pill?
19. A hill is hard to get up and a pill is hard to get down.
20. Why is it useless to send a letter to Washington?
21. Because he's dead.
22. A doctor and a lawyer loved the same girl. The lawyer went away for a week and gave the girl seven apples before he left. Why?
23. Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
24. What will you do if a man-eating tiger is running after you?
25. Nothing. Because I'm a woman.
26. What always travels on foot?
27. A shoe.
28. Where can happiness always be found?
29. In the dictionary.
30. What is higher without a head than with a head?
31. A pillow.(枕头)
32. Why don't you advertise for your lost dog?答案：He can't read.
33. On which side does a bird have the most feathers?
34. The outside.
35. What is the best thing to keep in hot weather? 答案：Cool!
36. What is never used until it's broken? 答案：An egg.
37. What's a skeleton?(骨架) 答案：It's a lot of bones without the person on them!
38. What is dark but made by light? 答案：A shadow.
39. What can you break with only one word? 答案：Silence.
40. What stays indoors no matter how many times you put it out? 答案：
41. The light.
42. A policeman saw a truck driver going the wrong way down a one-way street, but didn't give him a ticket. Why? 答案：Because the truck driver was walking.
43. Where can milk be best stored? 答案：In a cow.