好运彩网站 www.hmkh.net 英语脑筋急转弯的推理过程有强大的解释力,能为脑筋急转弯的理解提供一个新的视角。下面小编为你整理英语脑筋急转弯，希望能帮到你。
1. Where can happiness always be found?In the dictionary.
2. What is higher without a head than with a head?A pillow.(枕头)
3. Why don't you advertise for your lost dog?答案：He can't read.
4. On which side does a bird have the most feathers?The outside.
5. What is the best thing to keep in hot weather? 答案：Cool!
6. What is never used until it's broken? 答案：An egg.
7. What's a skeleton?(骨架) 答案：It's a lot of bones without the person on them!
8. What is dark but made by light? 答案：A shadow.
9. What can you break with only one word? 答案：Silence.
10. What stays indoors no matter how many times you put it out? 答案：The light.
11. A policeman saw a truck driver going the wrong way down a one-way street, but didn't give him a ticket. Why? 答案：Because the truck driver was walking.
12. Where can milk be best stored? 答案：In a cow.
13. Which can move faster, heat or cold? 答案：Heat, because you can catch cold easily.
14. What's the hardest thing about learning skating? 答案：The ice.
15. What has cities with no houses, rivers without water and forests without trees? 答案：A map.
16. What can be measured but has no length, width or thickness? 答案：The temperature.
1. What room has no walls, no doors, no windows, and no floors? 答案：A mushroom.(蘑菇)
2. What is smaller than an insect's mouth? 答案：Anything it eats.
3. What large instrument do you carry in your ears? 答案：Drums, that is eardrums.(鼓膜)
4. What's too much for one, just right for two, but nothing at all for three? 答案：A secret.
5. What person tried to make you smile most of the time?答案：A photographer.
6. What animal has a head like a cat, eyes like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn't a cat? 答案：A kitten.(小猫)
7. What surprising things happen every hours? 答案：Day breaks, but doesn't fall; night falls, but doesn't break.
8. What can hear you without ears and can answer you without a mouth? 答案：An echo.(回声)
9. What makes the Tower of Pisa lean? 答案：It never eats.
10. Why is writing called handwriting? 答案：If people wrote with their feet, we would have to call it footwriting.
11. If there were only three girls in the world, what do you think they would do? 答案：Two of them would get together ans talk about the other one.
12. How many great men have been born in London? 答案：None. Only babies.
13. When can you have an empty pocket and still have something in it? 答案：When you have a hole in your pocket.
14. The greater it is, the less it can be seen. What is it? 答案：Darkness.
15. The more you take away, the bigger I become. What am I? 答案：A hole.
16. Who may marry many a wife and stay single all of his life? 答案：A priest.(牧师)