好运彩网站 www.hmkh.net 英语脑筋急转弯是一种人为创作的以问答形式出现的极具娱乐性的语言游戏，以其幽默的表现方式，受到大众的广泛欢迎。下面小编为你整理英语脑筋急转弯，希望能帮到你。
1. Why are girls afraid of the letter C?
2. Why is U the jolliest letter?
3. Why do lions eat raw meat?
4. How many sides does a circle have?
5. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
6.If two's company and three's crowd,what's four and five?
7. The farmers in this village used mode}rn methods but harvested no apples this year,why? 有个村庄的农民，今年用了现代方法，但没收获到苹果，为什么?
8.Lucky Mouse fell off a lOOO-step stair and was not hurt. why?
9. How can you make 6 0ut of three 7's?
10. How can you make 6 0ut of three 5's?
11. how can you make iOOO OUt of eight 8's?
12. How do you know policemen are strong?
13.What must you do before you return a book to the library?
1. Because it makes fat fact!因为它让肥胖变成事实!
2. Because it's in the midst of fun!因为它在fun的中间!
3. They don't know how to cookl他们不知道如何烹饪!
4. Two. The inside and the outside!两个，里面和外面!
5.At the bottom!在末尾!
7. They planted peach trees!
8. He fell off the last step!他从最后一级台阶摔下来!
10. easy. 5+5/5=61简单，s+srs=61
11. easy. 8+8+8+88+888=1000!简单，8+8+8+88+888=1000!
12.Because they can hold up traffic with just one hand! 因为他们只用一只手就能控制交通了!
13.Borrow the book from library.借书。
13. What two words have thousands of letters in them?
14. What do workers do in a clock factory?
They make faces all day.
15. What 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away?
16. When do you go as fast as a racing car?
When you are in it.
17. How many sides does a house have?
Two - inside and outside.
18. What never asks any questions but always gets answers?
19. Where did Columbus stand when he discovered America?
On his feet.
20. When the boy fell into the water, what's the first thing he did?
He got wet first of all.
21. Who isn't your sister and isn't your brother, but is still a child of your mother and father? I myself.
22. What has teeth but cannot eat?
23. What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
24. Why does time fly?
To get away from all the people who are trying to kill it.
25. Name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
26. What animal eats and drinks with its tail?
All do. No animal takes off its tail when eating and drinking.
27. What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never speaks?
28. What kind of dog never bite?
A hot dog.
29. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor?
Because it can't sit down.
30. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man?
It's nice not to see you again.
31. What wears a cap but has no head?
32. What rises in the morning and waves all day?
33. What is an astronomer?(天文学家)?
A night watchman with a college education.
34. How can you tell clocks and watches are shy?
Because they always have their hands in front of their faces.
35. What is wind?
Air in a hurry.
36. What comes after the letter "A"?
All the other letters.
37. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of T?
38. What word can you make shorter by adding to it?
39. What person does every man take his hat off to?
40. Why does the boy carry a ladder to the school?
Because he wants to go to high school.
41. What can you swallow that can also swallow you?
42. What's the difference between a hill and a pill?
A hill is hard to get up and a pill is hard to get down.
43. Why is it useless to send a letter to Washington?
Because he's dead.
44. A doctor and a lawyer loved the same girl. The lawyer went away for a week and gave the girl seven apples before he left. Why?
Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
45. What will you do if a man-eating tiger is running after you?
Nothing. Because I'm a woman.
46. What always travels on foot?
47. Where can happiness always be found?
In the dictionary.
48. What is higher without a head than with a head?
49. Why don't you advertise for your lost dog?
He can't read.
50. On which side does a bird have the most feathers?